Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thoughts on a Hill

To God, Love Terra.

You made me. I may be broken, but
You heal me. I may be sinful, but
You love me. I may be afraid, but
You protect me. I may be small and weak, but
You replenish me. I may be anxious, but
You bring me peace. I may be inadequate, but
You justify me. I may not be enough, but
You complete me.

You. Are.

   The Rock in my madness,
   The Peace to my anxiousness,
   The Strength to my weakness,
   The Love to my fearfulness,
   The Joy to my sadness,
   The Motive to my purposelessness,
   The Generosity to my selfishness.

   The hop in my step,
   My all when I've got nothing left,
   The kindness to my touch,
   You carry me when I've given up.
   The giggle to my laugh,
   The Whole that completes my half(or less than),
   The Smile in my eyes,
   You give meaning to my life.
   My Lord, My Savior, my King, my Lover,
   My love, My Everything, my ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment